We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A cozy reindeer-print throw blanket for cuddling up in front of the fire with a cup of hot cocoa while you soak up all the holiday vibes.
It's got both soft fleece and sherpa sides, and can be thrown in the washer and dryer when it's time to clean.
Promising review: "Bought this during Christmas time to cozy up watching holiday movies. Looks great, keeps us warm, and my family loves it!" —Cloud 9
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in four sizes and 16 designs).
2. A Home Alone-inspired doormat that'll have your guests ready to watch all the best holiday movies before they even set foot inside your home.
Bloom With Claire is a woman-owned small business based in Omaha, Nebraska. The Etsy shop specializes in quirky doormats for home, gifts, and events.
Promising review: "I am so excited about this doormat for Christmas season! It came exactly as shown, well packaged, on time, and Claire even included some extra stickers for being her 300th customer. Very impressed with her shop!" —kylienoneill
3. Or a "Happy Challah Days" doormat so everyone knows exactly where you stand when it comes to your fave time of year.
4. A set of snowflake embroidered throw pillow covers to keep your home feeling comfy *and* festive. You'll def look forward to breaking these out each winter.
Just slip over your favorite pillow inserts and zip up to close. Plus, they're machine washable!
Promising review: "I normally don’t give reviews, however, these pillowcases are by far my favorite purchase. They fit my existing pillows perfectly and don’t even let the dark brown fabric show through! I love them! They are beautiful, well-made, and will be the perfect accessories for my sofa this Christmas. I cannot wait to have them displayed!" —Wendy
Get a set of two from Amazon for $17.99+ (available in four colors).
5. Some amazing fir-scented soap if you love the smell of Christmas trees but not the mess. Plus, this soap is both cruelty-free and one of Amazon's "Climate Pledge Friendly" products.
Amazon products listed as "Climate Pledge Friendly" are those with improvements in at least one aspect of sustainability. This helps customers discover more sustainable products!
Promising review: "I ordered this product every single year during the holidays. It has the best scent of Christmas and it lasts forever. Love it." —Terri O.
Get it from Amazon for $12.
6. Or a fir-scented candle for anyone who wants the scent of Christmas cheer to linger in their home indefinitely.
This candle is made with natural soy wax and a lead-free cotton wick. It's also paraben-free and paraffin-free! Each candle provides up to 80 hours of burn time.
Promising review: "It's quite pricey, but I bought it with the intention to reuse that fancy glass cup. But, it's HUUGE, and it seems the burn time will be long. Not to mention very beautiful glass and the scent — it's strong, enough to fill the room, but not annoying." —Kristina
Get it from Amazon for $35.99.
7. Some green and red handmade coasters that'll prevent water rings and other beverage-related stains from ruining your coffee table. You'll even add a bit of holiday cheer to the room while you're at it!
Promising review: "I love these coasters! They are the right size for a big mug of tea, good quality, and the sparkles are so pretty. They are understated but elegant — not too little or too much 'sparkly-ness.' I am really glad I got these. They not only work well (as coasters), but they are good quality and don't slide around on my desk." —Katrina79
Get a set of four from Amazon for $9.99 (available in five colors).
8. And a glorious dancing Santa mug guaranteed to bring a smile to your face as you drink your morning coffee.
The Trini Gee is a Black woman-owned small business based in Houston, Texas that makes "products infused with melanin and culture," ranging from mugs and puzzles to sweatshirts and aprons.
FYI — this mug is dishwasher and microwave safe, and ships for free!
9. A Lenox holiday serving platter you can use for snacks, appetizers, and anything else you might be whipping up around the holidays!
Promising review: "I was so excited when this arrived in the mail. It was exactly as advertised. The design was flawless as was the overall quality of the plate. I used it for a family Christmas Eve party and it was a hit. Simply gorgeous!" —MikaMaddalena
Get it from Amazon for $40.60+ (available in four styles).
10. Or a Christmas tree serving board with carved channels for each of your favorite pairings. Whether you're doing cheese and crackers or cookies and other sweet treats, this serving board will be a hit!
This serving board is made from organic bamboo and finished with organic hemp oil — both of which are food safe and sustainably sourced!
Faircraft USA is a Pennsylvania-based small biz that specializes in home goods with sustainability in mind.
Promising review: "This board is beautiful and very well made! We are looking forward to using it at Christmas time for years to come!!" —Stanley Williams
11. A three-piece bath towel set so you'll be pleasantly reminded it's your fave time of year even as you're washing up! This is the *perf* addition to your holiday linen rotation.
12. A plush Christmas tree skirt for catching all those fallen pine needles that'll inevitably start dropping over the holidays. And if your tree is artificial — at least your cat will have a cozy place to nap!
13. An electric s'mores maker if you don't have access to an open fire but your holiday won't be complete until you make some delicious treats with the fam. This is a great alternative *and* you won't have to brave the freezing outdoors.
All you need is an electrical outlet to get the s'mores action going. It comes with two stainless steel roasting forks to ensure you keep your hands a safe distance from the heater. The sturdy stainless steel base is equipped with BPA-free trays that can be quickly disassembled for easy cleaning.
Promising review: "You will love this for indoor s'mores making. We used it at the beach and will use it at family gatherings over the winter. It is cute and heats up fast the kids LOVED it and so did adults!! —Will B.
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
14. Or an adorable set of gingerbread cookie cutters to get your household into the holiday spirit. The final product is cookies that are cute *and* tasty.
Promising review: "Love these gingerbread cutters. Especially like that the designs are on the cutter for their clothes, hair, eyes, etc. so if you don’t have the time or the inclination to frost them, you can still have fancy cookies. Would shop here again. So many choices to make. Good pricing and carefully packed for shipping." —Roberta Browne
15. A set of holiday-themed stemless wineglasses perfect for enjoying your fave beverages! The Christmas colors and metallic designs will spread holiday cheer with every sip.
Promising review: "Stunning glassware, love these gorgeous glasses! The etched swirly, curlicue pattern and beautiful metallic finish makes these glasses look like old-world antiques (minus the modern glass shape!) I will use them throughout the year, not just on Christmas. Makes any day feel like a festive occasion!" —Piajaniss
Get a set of four from Amazon for $34.99.
16. A mini tabletop tree that'll work wonders in small spaces. It even comes with pre-lit colorful lights, so all you have to do is add some ornaments (if you'd like!) and enjoy the magic without the mess.
Promising review: "I bought this for my mother who is a nursing home resident. The tree is battery operated, so we didn't have to worry about having it approved by hospital staff. The timer is easy to set and she doesn't have to worry about turning it on and off every day. After taking it out of the box there was only a little adjusting of the branches. You can also hang small, lightweight ornaments on it for trim. Everyone who comes into her room admires it." —gma J
Get it from Amazon for $23.99+ (available pre-lit or unlit).
17. A pair of cuddly Dearfoams reindeer slippers when you want to treat your feet to a few of your faves: cute, comfy, and Christmas-y!
Promising review: "These slippers are perfect for Christmas and surprisingly great quality (usually cute seasonal items can lack in the quality department). I highly recommend getting them in time for the holidays!" —MARICE
Get a pair from Amazon for $17.92+ (available in two styles and multiple sizes for men, women, big kids, toddlers, and infants).
Psst: This item is included in Prime Wardrobe, so you can give it a trial run if you're a member!
18. A set of beautiful winter village dinner plates so you'll instantly transport to your picture-perfect holiday vacation whenever you sit down to enjoy a meal.
19. A set of Christmas tree dish towels to add some holiday cheer to your kitchen that'll also prove useful when drying dishes or cleaning up messes. They come in several colors and patterns, so they'll look lovely with your existing decor!
Promising review: "I got these towels to use as decor for the holidays and I love them! The quality is amazing and they are wrinkle-free! I ordered more of these with the trees and have also ordered other designs for other holidays! This brand will be my go-to brand for kitchen towels due to the durability, size, and attractiveness." —Tab
Get a set of three from Amazon for $14.99 (available in 25 styles and as a set of six).
20. A precious candy cane-themed table runner if you're determined to make your meals feel a bit more festive. And! You won't have to worry about spills because it's machine washable.
21. A copy of Christmas Baking you'll want to have on hand if you plan to become the designated baker in your friend group. You'll learn how to make some amazing sweets, including vanilla meringue cookies, peppermint chocolate cheesecake, caramel corn, and more!
Promising review: "This year, I decided to bake with the kids and send edible gifts to friends and family. I am working my way through the recipes and each one is a winner. What I love is that not only are these great looking and festive, but they are also utterly delicious. They’re homemade but look way better than anything I’ve baked before. Highly recommend!" —clark nelson