We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A copy of The Book of Myself: A Do-It-Yourself Autobiography in 201 Questions that's perfect for any stage of life, so they can have a structured and soothing way to preserve and share their favorite memories.
This book is a kind of DIY memoir — it goes through three phases of "Early," "Middle," and "Later" years, and has 201 different prompts based on your memories, experiences, and views on the world. Prompts include things like what you would have switched careers to midway through if given the chance, or a present you got from your parents that sticks in your memory, or who you think the funniest person in your family is. This also makes for a lovely gift for family members, so you can all preserve each other's memories!
Get it from Amazon for $10.59.
2. A set of soda can "lids" to spare them the despair of being half finished with their can of LaCroix or Coke on the way out the door — these fashion them into a bottle and make them delightfully portable.
Reviewers also *swear* by these for keeping sand and dirt off the rim at picnics or the beach!
Promising review: "Biggest thing since sliced bread. Do you hate it when you when can’t finish your soda or maybe don’t have time? If you're driving somewhere it’s difficult to handle a can drink sometimes, you’re trying to take a sip and all a sudden you hit a pot hole. Soda up your nose, down your chin, on your clothes. It doesn’t have to be that way anymore — with these you can enjoy you soda just like it was in a bottle. I was skeptical at first, but sold as soon as I put it on the can. I use it every day." —Jonesy
Get a set of six from Amazon for $13.97.
3. A set of five floral cocktail, coffee, and tea syrups so they can satisfy their fanciest beverage curiosities without running up a big ol' bill with the local bar or Starbucks mermaid.
Each set contains violet, lavender, rose, hibiscus, and elderflower.
Promising review: "Fun to sample. I was pleasantly surprised that the bottles were glass! The violet was really delicious and so was the elderflower. I can’t wait to try the rest!" —Elsa A.E.
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
4. A microwave rapid cake maker, because the only thing better than homemade cake is homemade cake in SIX LITERAL MINUTES. All they need is half a box of any regular grocery store cake mix plus the ingredients, and this gizmo will have them on their way to Cake City in no time.
Rapid Brands is a California-based small business that specializes in dishwasher-safe, microwaveable, BPA-free kitchen products.
Psst — people swear by this for dorms, studio apartments, and for safer, easier baking with kids!
Promising review: "I love this cake maker! It makes just the right size cake for our family of four. They’re not exactly like a cake fresh from the oven, but pretty darn close! My 12-year-old son loves to use it, so much so we make a cake on a weekly basis. Since each cake only requires a half a box of mix, we don’t have to store them for long. I think they taste much better than a mug cake and are almost as easy." —Clare
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
5. A pair of glowing lightsaber chopsticks to bring balance to The Force *and* to their sushi — whether they're repping the dark side or the light.
6. A sparkling-wine saver that will keep their bubblies bubbling, so they can pop a bottle any day of the week without worrying about wasting the leftovers. (Psst — this gift pairs well with an actual bottle of bubbly, wink wink, nudge nudge.)
7. A gorgeous pastel paint-by-number with an intricate, deeply satisfying pattern to follow that will not only be super fun for them to paint, but will give them some bragworthy decor for their entryway when they're done.
Each set comes with a detailed numbered outline, three brushes, and a set of numbered acrylic paints with extra to spare.
Promising review: "I loved this painting! I was worried that it wouldn’t look right but it turned out perfectly! Way more than enough paint! Some lighter colors you had to go over twice." —Anonymous
Get it from Amazon for $11.79.
8. A toilet night-light so they can navigate to the bathroom without stubbing their toe on 86 things or turning on the overhead light and confusing their poor brain into thinking it's daytime.
9. How to Be More Shrek: An Ogre's Guide to Life, because respectfully, "Live, Laugh, Love" is not gonna cover whatever the heck is going on in 2022 so it's time to call in the big green guns for life advice.
Promising review: "Such a fun read! Actually, has really good advice with classic Shrek-isms. Will be buying more for gifts." —DragonLady838
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.
10. A ridiculously popular "cat dancer" toy so both they and their furry friend can shake off the stress of the day by chasing after it — and, of course, chronicling the absurd shenanigans for Instagram.
In fact, if you are looking for an immediate LOL, please head straight to the review images of this little gizmo — pages and pages of kitty cats having the time of their lives. It is goodness and absurdity and light.
Promising review: "I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It's funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go crazy. He plays with this until he's panting like a dog and I have never seen him jump so high. I'm certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!" —Kwoo
Get it from Amazon for $2.65.
11. A lil' reversible octopus plush that is, literally and figuratively, a Mood — they can prop this on their desk or somewhere in their home just to let everyone know how theyre vibin' (or even just to check in with themselves ❤️).
Also, these come in a TON of different colors and emotions (from angry to sad to, uh, murderous??), so you're guaranteed to find one to express yourself.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok like everyone else but I quickly realized, when I got one, how helpful this is to my family. Now they don't have to guess when they shouldn't bother me, they'll just KNOW. It's saving lives and it's adorable. The perfect thing. :)" —MCalms
Get it from Amazon for $9.75 (available in 40 styles).
12. A tear-off daily self-care calendar for a gentle way to start their day and still keep it productive and fulfilling — this has space not just for a to-do list, but affirmations, things they're thankful for, reflections, meals, and plans for self-care.
Bliss Collections is a family-owned, Wisconsin-based business established in 2012 that specializes in stationery, planners and pads, and drinkware.
Promising review: "I got this for my mental health when I was in a really bad place mentally and I was trying to figure out why I was having so many panic attacks. This made me feel on top of stuff and gives me something to look forward to. Super cute, super cheap, and it makes me happy." —katelyn
Get a 50-sheet pad from Amazon for $11.99.
13. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey to instantly elevate all your foodie friend's favorite dishes to "my compliments to the CHEF" level. They can add a pinch of sweet and a kick of spice to anything from pizza to salads to tacos to — be still my '90s bb heart — grilled cheese.
14. Or a bottle of gluten-free, Paleo- and keto-friendly avocado hot sauce that will both delight and emotionally confuse their tastebuds with a combo of creamy avo + HEAT so delicious they'll never get bored of their own cooking ever again.
The question is less what can they put it on and more what *can't* they put it on. Reviewers mention salads, burritos, eggs, burgers, sandwiches, and steak.
Promising review: "Flavorful and with just the right amount of kick. I lay this stuff on my meal prep foods to give it an extra oomph." —Lazara Lando
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (available in three flavors).
15. A bunch of teensy macaron boxes for a delightful upgrade to many things in their life, whether it's storing pills or trinkets or just staring at them looking all fancy and French on their bedside table.
Promising review: "Just received these cute little boxes and am in love with them. Very thick and sturdy plastic but easy enough to open. These will work perfectly for filling solid perfumes and giving out as stocking stuffer gifts as I don't have to worry about it being a snug fit/lid falling off. I imagine these would also be great for pretend food for kids' playsets or for a kid's trinket box. Overall I love them, love their feel, love the colors and am very happy." —Mary
Get a set of six from Amazon for $6.99.
16. A hybrid travel planner and journal, so not only can they organize all their plans for their next trip in advance, but chronicle them in the same space for safekeeping. Extremely love to see it, especially because the planning and anticipating of the trip is every bit as fun as the trip itself!
Lamare is a Florida-based small business established in 2017 that specializes in planners and journals.
Promising review: "I loved this travel planner. I got it to plan my road trip and it is working wonderfully. It has a monthly overview so you can plan the month leading up to the trip. Also, you get a whole page for what and where you want to go and where you want to eat. And a whole page for a packeting list with blank labels for categories." —Sydney Smith
Get it from Amazon for $13.95.
17. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter they can use to replace all their old gas ones. This one is not only chic as heck, but completely flameless, and made with a long stem so they can use it to light gas burners and larger candles without dealing with an open flame.
This also comes in other pretty colors, but I am especially partial to this one because I bought it for my parents (their kitchen is entirely pink and one of my favorite places on Earth), and this was SO EASY to use — not to mention super safe! I'm a big weenie about fire (LOL, self-preservation) so I've always stuck to extended-arm gas lighters, but this is much better for the environment (plus cuter), so I feel a lot better about using it. You can read my full review of the Leejie electric lighter for more deets!
Promising review: "Works like a charm. I saw this on a TikTok. Knew immediately that I needed it. I love candles and this is so much better than a match or lighter. It’s kept a charge for months. I use it several times a month." —dwhite3012
Get it from Amazon for $10.79 (available in five colors).
18. A The Office door sign any fan of the show deserves to hang outside their home office area for authenticity's sake (after all, they miss 100% of the signs they don't hang).
Promising review: "I love The Office and love having a piece of it in my home office. Great little sign. Good quality and adhesion is strong. Highly recommend!!" —Bethie D.
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
19. A Saucemoto dip clip for the car so they can enjoy the sweet, delicious freedom of dipping their fries into ketchup without wearing it all over their lap.
Promising review: "How did I go so long without one of these??? The Saucemoto was my first 'TikTok Made Me Buy It' purchase and I have no regrets. It clips easily to my car's vent and the sauce cups clip in easily so I can dip and drive. No more trying not to dump the sauce by accident while steering with the same hand that's holding the dip cup. It even comes with a dip cup for those places that do the pouches for their sauces rather than the cups. (I'm looking at you, Arby's.) Ya know, you end up squeezing the sauce onto the wrapper that's balanced on your lap and you end up getting some sauce on your steering wheel. OR you try the whole 'wrapper and sauce on the passenger seat and try to dip while watching the road,' which usually doesn't turn out so great." —Pleasure Pamela
Get set of two from Amazon for $10.95.
20. A set of delightfully fun paintbrush pens reviewers herald as a fun gift for kids *and* adults, whether they're using the pens to paint a scene or as an easy way to draw calligraphy-inspired messages on paper. Bonus: these are entirely washable!
Promising review: "These paint pens are great! They are instantly ready for use. When capped, they last a long time without drying out. They are as easy to use as markers, but give you the satisfaction of painting with a brush. Great for kids and adults alike!" —Dolly Gayle
Get a set of five for $6.02.
21. A Drinking Animals Coloring Book complete with recipes for themed cocktails on each page for the person who's constantly going down rabbit holes watching new Toktail videos (read: TikTok cocktails). Now they can perfect the ultimate Llamarita for their followers.
22. A tiny milk frother that makes rich, creamy froths in seconds, because why stop at regular tea and coffee when they can have velvety-soft milk tea and lattes?
Promising review: "So I’ll admit I got this on a whim after a TikTok video, however I’m in love with this thing! It’s so much fun to use and you make your at home drinks feel so much more special. It’s easy to use and froths pretty quickly if you’re on the fence I’d say what are you waiting for buy it already!" —Denise
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in seven styles).